RSS

A Drug Called Sims 2

Drop it, Nicole. I’m not admitting anything here. This post is not about me, it’s about my sister.

Yup, you heard me, Nicole, my sister – the person who calls you disgusting. And she has the same hobby with you – playing the Sims 2. You know what? We should exchange souls so that you can be with her 24/7.

She never lived through 12 hours without this so-called-addicting game. But ironically, though I’m the one who come up with the game, the one who played better than her sis can’t find anything interesting in the game. In fact, I hate it.

Once, she actually stayed up till 2a.m. to play the game because she’s busy all day. She missed it and decided to abandon her sleep to spend time with Sims 2. I could almost hear her quoting Bella Swan.

“The Sims 2 is like a drug to me. I just can’t stop. Every time I turn around, I can still see it. And when it’s not with me, it felt like a deep hole is being punched through my heart. I rather die than be with any game but it. I want NOTHING more than to be with it. ”

Oh, god. My sister is worse than a lesbian.

Meanwhile, I was exploring people’s blog. Link to link, Chinese, Chinese, Chinese, Boring, Boring, Boring…

Until, I went to someone’s blog. It’s not the entries who intrigued me; it’s the name of the blog:

“Crying Doesn’t Make Me Weak, It Means I Care.”

Something like that. Hmm…

“Crying means you care… which means you’re crying for some guys who doesn’t even care about you, which goes back to your own word – you are weak. And not to mention idiotic.”

You see, that’s my problem. I turn a very inspiring, heart-breaking quote into a complete ass. Maybe that’s why some people hate me.

XOXO
JorDan T.


PS. I still couldn’t decide where to go on 18th December till 20th December. My mum is talking about a boring hill trip and take it from me, it’s more boring than it sounds, because you don’t climb your way to the top, you seat silently at the back seat of the car while your parents enjoy the meant-for-oldies-breeze. So leave a comment to help me decide a location before I’m stuck with photo graphing boring-scenery-that-you-could-get-it-on-the-internet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment