RSS

SOS Emergency

Anyone who can contact Li Voon ASAP, please pass this message to her:

Heng Yun’s birthday is on the 17th of November.

If you couldn’t remember the name, the person is well-known as “laugh-like-horse-person”.

Li Voon’s on her holiday in Taiwan and I don’t know when she’ll be back. If you happen to call her and she happens to pick up the phone, please pass my massage to her. She’ll know what to do, unless you cannot trust her intelligence (according to the famous psychologist – Helen Campbell’s report, 17.342% of Ms. Loke Li Voon’s time of life’s could be sudden-stupidness), inform her to contact me ASAP.

The faith of Heng Yun on Li Voon and me lies in your hands, people. So please cooperate with us. Your help will be appreciated. Or rewarded, as well.

Desperately, I really need your help, for this one time, please. Forgive me for what I’ve done to you in the past. I know some of you hate me, take it this way: Do it for Li Voon – the kind, never-hating, always-know-what’s-best-for-you creature. *Crying desperately, sobs breaking every sentence I said.*

Please… I beg you, please…

XOXO + :(
JorDan T.

0 comments:

Post a Comment