RSS

Crappy Memories

All, my primary school friends, prepare to get humiliated. This is what I do on free time – humiliating others, my hobby…

When we’re standard three, most of the girls own this book, where you let all your friends to write in their biography, though you already know theirs. There’s really no point making this whole crappy procedure but wasting a scrap book unless you’re leaving town, but we still does it, cause it’s FUN!

And now I’m looking at the book. It’s pretty funny; all of us are just standard 3. Check these out.

Jason, the hunky guy actually drew this. Seems like my high heels couldn’t hold my weight. The third girl is me.


And Vien made the biggest mistake in her life.


Wen Jen the famous post in history wrote a crappy, lame poem.




Jenny, how can turn me into Currella De Jordan?


Ironic huh, Wendy Toh Woon Nee?


No, I’m not throwing that away. I’m keeping it, and maybe after few decades, I’ll publish in the new paper.

XOXO
Jordan T.

0 comments:

Post a Comment