RSS

The Element of Freedom

“I’m back!”

The great Jordanine returns.

And she wishes she wasn’t.

I spent 5 days in KL WITHOUT my parents and turns out to be the best 5 days I’ve ever spent in my holidays. It’s just so great, I get to do everything and get things of my mind. I love FREEDOM. I don’t even have to brush my teeth for days and no one will know.

Ok, Just kidding I DID brush my teeth. TWO TIMES per day. That is just a metaphor to describe how great (or disgusting) freedom is.

Anyway, this is what I did in 5 days:

1. Swimming.
2. Eating
3. Shopping
4. Hanging out with cousins.
5. Attending cousin’s cousin’s dinner. (no error here, I really mean it)
6. Swimming
7. Swimming
8. Eating
9. Shopping (times 6)
10. Eating
11. Having fun at Sunway Theme and Water park.
12. Shopping at pyramids.
13. Eating (times 12)
14. Swimming (times 10)
15. And more.

I think you’re going to ask why I get to swim every day. Well, I live with my aunt in a condo, and there’s a pool. Every day I wake up at 8, eat breakfast, swim. At 4 pm, go to swim, after 3 hours have dinner. This is one life routine I enjoyed. I LOVE to swim!!!

Except that right now I got a few pimples and my hair is awful. I hate chlorine!

And I didn’t bring a camera. So by the time I became 60 or something, I’ll forget that I’ve been through this 5 best day of my life and I’ll think that life’s not fair and I’ll be waiting for death.

Luckily I have a blog that would last forever.

Or not until 2012.

Oh please, that movie is nonsense and crap. I didn’t even bother or care or whatever to watch that ridiculous, stupid movie. I know many of you had watch it and you think it’s great and exciting. But, I don’t care.

Hey, does anybody have the DVD of 2012? I want to borrow.

For my sister. Yeah…

I got to go catch up with next year’s homework. Bye!

XOXO
Jordan T.

0 comments:

Post a Comment