RSS

The Final Touch

For the last 5 weeks, my family and I have been discussing and arguing and convincing about our vacation location. And finally, I’ve made my mind.

Before I announce my decision, I’d like to thank my parents who made the Jordan today. I’d also like to thank Jessica, who had suggested many ideas for me, though they are useless but that’d been a very good… starting for my idea.

Now, the moment that you all are waiting for, I’m spreading out my holiday plan. On the 18th of December, JUST me and my sister would be going to Sunway Lagoon with my cousin, and while we’re there, we’d be attending my cousin’s cousin’s wedding. It’s not a repeating error, it’s true. Even though I couldn’t be sure that if they recognize us, but I believe that as long as we bless them in our deep heart’s core, they’ll be grateful.

And somewhere in the end of December, my family and I will go to Bangkok to be a 24/7 shopaholic. That’s all.

I don’t know why I put the title as “The Final Touch”, it just came to my mind. The title seemed exciting but the article is all about craps. I’m telling you this just to get an excuse for not blogging nowadays.

Gosh, I’m don’t know what’s up to me. I’ve been all weird and dramatic since. I even hate Galaxie. Who am I?

0 comments:

Post a Comment