RSS

Mind Over Matter

I found myself really impress with Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter. Yes, it’s a bit too late to watch it but I don’t care. The movie sucks anyway, I prefer the book. I am very disappointed with the movie and I have no idea why Harry chooses Ginny over Cho. Ginny is so ugly.

Ok, back to point. I’m impressed because, FYI Lord Voldemort got his name by unscrambling his real name. Perhaps this could explain more:

TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE

=

I AM LORD VOLDEMORT

Impressive, huh?

I tried mine:

Jordan Tang Ching Yee

=

I need JT or Chang Gnay

I think Chang Gnay is a person.

Or:

Jordan Tang Ching Yee

=

I need gay JT nor Chang

No, stick to the first one. Justin Timberlake is so NOT gay! He’s the most attractive man in the world. Why cant my name make “lord” or “lady” or “exclusive” but “gay’??? I really need to change my name.

XOXO

Jordan T.

0 comments:

Post a Comment