RSS

Complication

There are two type of cover on the latest issue of Galaxie magazine: the Jacob cover and the Edward cover.

I couldn't select either one of them so I buy both. And then regret it.

I'm always on Jacob side, now I know that. He's not dark and creepy, he's funny and loud. He doesn't have a octagon face like Edward, he's is prefect and cute. And he's a hunky 17.

Not only because of his physical looks, he understands you because he's your best friend. What's the meaning of life if you marry some guy who doesn't even understands you?

Oh great, now I've chosen Taylor Lautner over Justin Bieber. I know I'm not loyal to him but this could be forgiven, I mean, look at him:

Admit it, he's way cuter than these two:

I still couldn't figure out why Bella choose Edward over Jacob. Not that he's rich right?

XOXO
Jordan T.

0 comments:

Post a Comment