RSS

Time For Speechlessness

Do you think you can handle the truth meaning of love?

I’ve watched this comedy called The Ugly Truth and it taught me a lot of things about boys. I know the movie is 18SG but I just couldn’t help it, Gerard Butler is so hot. Well, anyway, this movie is very meaningful, for girls. So girls, just in case you don’t have a chance to watch it, here’s some valuable lesson I’ve learned:

First, never ever talk about your problem to your boyfriend because they don’t really listen or care. They don’t really expect a full answer when they ask “Hey, so what’s up with you today?” And if they did say something when you burled up your problems, they’re probably just pretending to be considerate.

Next, Do Not Criticize when you’re on a date, boys are incapable of growth, change or progress. For boys, self-improvement ends at toilet training. And also try not to take control of everything on a date, they hate that.

Ok, this is very important, laugh at whatever your boyfriend says, even when the joke is fucking cold. A fake laugh means a fake humor. A fake humor is better than no humor at all. You’re not the only person in the room so let’s don’t be selfish. I have no idea of the meaning of what I’ve just said so let’s move on to the next point.

Now lastly, DO break up with your boyfriend if you found out he doesn’t love who you are. The tips above are just for the first date. After that, you must try to be YOURSELF. If he thinks that you’re suddenly all weird and maybe you’re drunk, end it because you know this couldn’t last forever. BE BRAVING!!!

Take Penelope as example. She dated Chain just to prove to everyone and lie to herself that she’s over Daniel. And it turned out that Chain’s not-Penelope’s-type pissed Penelope off and she have to break up with him and yet again, another heart was broken. And now Penelope went back to the time when she screams on every sight of Daniel and spying on him. I knew exactly what I’m doing because I’m 100% sure that Chain wouldn’t read my blog even for world peace. Or not.

Now you know the truth about love. But can you handle it?

XOXO

Jordan T.

0 comments:

Post a Comment