RSS

C-Hottie In Town

List Of Misery
1. The whole school knows I, the junior loser has a crush on Senior Hottie, C. Biggest humiliation of my life.

After C graduated, I built up my life, I swore to heaven:

I AM NEVER GOING TO SEE HIM AGAIN.

I started high school, started a new life, I got over him, slapping every person that mentioned his name.

After a few weeks, the list goes on.....

2. I saw a ghost across the school gate. I tried not to remember his name. I stood there looking like an idiot, trying to figure out the whole C-hottie thing. Ok, I just saw him once what could possibly go wrong?

After a few weeks I see him too. And I am 100% okay with it. I don't think he recongnizes me, with my hair cropped short. It's ok...

But sadly, the list goes on.....

3. OMG! My ex-crush turns out to be-----my NEIGHBOUR??!!

Friday, morning--I sat at the threshold wearing my shoes. I was ready to go to my previous school to receive my scholarship. RM50 for 6A's, 50% off if I get 6A's.

And this is how it happened...Hottie in hot sports-wear with a hot walk and hot freaking breezing-hairwalked past my door. Next door neighbourglanced up and asked C:

"Hi, I thought you should at school right now."

"I'm in the afternoon session." answers C.

"Where do you live?"

"Oh, just in front, I just moved here," C flashed his hypnotizing smile at her.

Okay, I must be dreaming. This is a nightmare. He's not real.

Unfortunately, when I went to school, the above statement isn't true.

C-hottie is back. He's in my neighbourhood. I'm not going out for the rest of my life. I have to change my name! Um, Megan Tang...Hazel Tang...

No, make it Megan de Scanio.

4. C-Hottie wakes up every morning at 8am for a morning jog.

I just want to die. Happily.

XOXO
JorDan T

0 comments:

Post a Comment