RSS

Weird Family

I never know how I meet them, or where do they come from. The only thing I know is, they are weird. It all started when I was born.

I flip back through the years in my mind until I found a memory. I couldn’t remember what happened before that. I opened my eyes and found myself eyeing on the huge cookie the same person who changed my diapers was holding. She just stared at me with a smirk on her face. And then, she left and brought a bottle full of disgusting white stuff. I narrowed my eyes and tried to demonstrate what I want. Too late, couldn’t see her now. I ended up playing with the cream-coloured, nasty-smelling liquid.

I don’t know where my sis comes from. She just suddenly appears in my life. And so is my bro.

TODAY:

You are always welcome to my house; I always have time to entertain you, you can even come and kick a mess and butt home, I don’t mind. But still the only reason I don’t have much visitors is: my family is weird. Please regard these facts before visiting my house.

KNOWING MY FAMILY:

My dad is suffering from mid-life-crisis; I couldn’t think of any other word, though, suffering isn’t a suitable word in this situation. He listens to Black Eyed Peas on You Tube and believe it or not, he’s a huge fan of Lady Gaga. He keeps singing Boom Boom paw and Poker Face to cheer him up whenever he’s feeling old. Unbelievable!!!

My mum, well, she’s not quite able to accept the fact that she had already past her late thirties. She has obsessive-compulsive-disorder and that’s what makes me miserable. She pinches me hard on the arm whenever she thinks my room is not tidy enough.

My sis is the total opposite of me. She hates English. This is what she does when she reads English novels: She flips the first page of the 125 page book after thousands of encouragement from me. (Three minutes later) “This is boring”, she tossed the book out of her sight. Wait a minute; this is when I read a Chinese novel I was describing. No lying here, no need to doubt me. This is a Confession Corner.

So is this weird enough for you? Wait until you see my sister dancing and playing with food in her room. I have a weird family, but I like it just the way it is.

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment