RSS

Foreword

I don’t have the faintest idea why I’m creating this blog. Maybe I’m influenced by my friend’s continuous nag about writing.

I don’t care if no one wants to read it. I probably don’t even care if the entry is lame. Because I just DON’T CARE, I never did. I heard that happy-go-lucky people live longer. Oops!

So if you’re still interested in reading my entry, do me a favor, don’t spread it out because it contains… teenagive (is that even a word?) stuff. The kind of stuff adults shake their heads and think that we’re reckless after doing the life-risking stunts we like to call FUN. Yet again, I don’t care, teen’s just being teens.

Good luck reading it. So yeah, screw you.

P.S. My parents didn’t exactly approve this. I never told them because, well, it never came up, which turns out to be the weakest excuse I have. Just move along…

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment