RSS

I'm So Addicted To You... Tube (haha)

There's a song called "Addicted" by 3 Doors Down. The crazy me spoof it to something very bad, rude, awkward. You don't want to know...

It's a very good song, I really like it, and I've ruined it. Bad Jorddy, Jorddy no no ruining people's song, bad Jorddy, no cookie for you! (blek!)


The point about this article isn't ruining a song. It's a bout YouTube. I really love You Tube, it brought life in me, my superhuman-website-version. Except the fact that it never save my life. But still, I never care to know who the creator is.

There's a comedian call Nigahiga, his videos are hot searches in YouTube. Just in case you're too lazy to even move a muscle, here's some links to his fantabulous (fabulous+fantastic, exist in Jordan's vocabulary) clip.

There's more, but I'm too lazy to insert some more hyperlinks. Check it out and leave a comment below on what do you think of the video. XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment