RSS

Cool Down

I’ve found a way to cool down – sending an entry to express my angriness.

(Oops, broke the keypad, but it’s still working.)

I have two words to say: Anti-Geography! Wait, that’s only one word. Never mind, I’ll say it twice: ANTI-GEOGRAPHY! ANTI-GEOGRAPHY!

I hate Geography, not just because it’s boring, it comes with a teacher that sucks in the package too. What a coincidence! Boring + sucks, just like my Chinese version of Harry Potter series.

Speaking of Geography, it reminds me of History too. It didn’t come with a sucking teacher but a weird-language one. He sounded like a bird trying to speak wolf. I don’t have the faintest idea what he is saying during his class. I end up nodding my head whenever he said something that sounded like “Understand?”

Oh great. Now his weird language ended up crowding in my head. I’ll try to get rid of it before I go to sleep and have a nightmare. Something like mum remarried and my step-father is him.

Oh great, now I can’t stop shuddering. Time for All American Rejects in maximum volume at YouTube. XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment