RSS

Does this count as success?

I did this for my art homework. It's suppose to look like this.



I tried my best and turns out to be:

I dont know about the hair. I did this for the fourth time. It's not as easy as poke-a-hole-through-it-and-remove-the-fillings. You have to melt wax in it so it wont fall no matter how violent you rock it. I broke the first one, my sister cracked the second, the third one is so ugly that I have to smash it to give myself an excuse – which turns out to be proof that I’m an idiot. I hope this survives.

Check out how I infuriate it.



She looked angry. It's kindda cute too anyway. I repeated that for... dont know, I lost count when I got to 62. In the end, her heart stopped beating.

Poor Mrs. Puff. Looks like I'm ending up in hell anyway. XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment