RSS

Acting Career

Goal: Take this opportunity to be like Angelina Jolie.
Result: The only one who fucked up.

And this is how it happened:

One day, Sim told us we have to act the story out of a stupid book called “Romance Of The Three Kingdom” which doesn’t contain the tiniest bit of romance but violence and wars and perverts. Our group did Chapter 1. Maybe that’s one of the reasons I screwed up.

So after lots of practiced and associating with the ass kicking director and ditching my duties, the time has come. I’ve memorized the script so well that I can even say it while doing Maths calculation at the same time. I was ready and so were the others. We are confident.

*acting*

Director: “You sucks!”

My role is the simplest in the whole story. I just have to say three sentence altogether, plus they aren’t any comas in it. It’s soo short. The thing is I got so nervous that I only did 2/3 perfectly. When I got struck, the person who asked me the question whispered the answer to me. And I didn’t get it right either. And the teacher says my screaming is so fake. How can that be fake? Can’t you see the misery behind my eyes?

Oh, you can’t?

Well, it’s your fault, not mine. I did my part well.

So I ended up ripped by the director.

The End.

XOXO
Jordan. T

0 comments:

Post a Comment