RSS

Gah, Yolk Getting Married. To Human

I half-ran to the classroom and blurted out the news, shouting to the Anti-Yolk club committee. "(Violent words I prefer not to repeat or rethink or remember)," catching every breath when I said that.

(The committee's reactions are in bold)

Opening and closing their mouth like a goldfish.

“That’s right.”

One took off her glasses.
“Yup, you heard me, she’s getting married.”

Almost got stroke, high-blood pressure and hernia.

“To human. Human, I repeat, human.”

speechless…

“Can you actually believe it? Some human, actually wants yolk. Can you imagine her walking down the aisle, wearing a wedding gown – yellow, La Quire’s design, kissing somebody after she says ‘I do’.”
Shivering and raising goose bumps, somebody ran into the bathroom.

Our most loyal member, Sue, aka Idiot/Idiot Sue finally said something after the stroke.

“Perhaps to an egg white?”

That broke the silence. Everyone burst into laughter.

“Yolk and Egg White? They make a perfect couple.”

“No, they make a perfect omelet”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… …!!!”

The joke lasted until after school.

“Jordan, Yolk’s getting married… haha,” Vien said that before she stepped into her car.

For a second, I knew she wasn’t kidding. Yolk is getting married. The engagement ring on her middle finger said so. I wonder who’s the unlucky man? I mean, look at her:
The man must be an imposter. Well, I’ll tell you what did the man looks like when I heard more news.

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment